Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spring Mystery Shawl

I've been knitting the Spring Mystery Shawl Along 2008 hosted by Renee Leverington of Goddess Knits.


The first clue was posted on April 19th. New clues are issued every other Saturday. There are currently 3 clues. Clue 1 and 2 are finished. I'm knitting with JaggerSpun 2/18 Zephyr in Vanilla using US 5 needles. This has been a fun knit.

I've been teaching Scott, who is a talented ivory carver, how to make Nantucket Lightship Baskets. Here is Scott with his finished 4" round basket. It really turned out beautifully and Scott's a real natural.

6 comments:

Romi said...

Lovely lace! And a very nice basket! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Terri!

I like your photo of Clue 2! I saw how the first few rows were supposed to look, and I get it now! Keep up the good work!

BlankieGirl

Nadine said...

Your shawl is looking great. I am still on Clue 1 and not making too much progress because I want to finish the socks I am knitting for my TLE swap partner.

vanessa said...

terri, your lace is lovely!
scott's smile says it all :-)

Unknown said...

beautiful shawl.

Anonymous said...

Terri, Is there anything you can't do once you put your mind to it? Truly a renaissance woman and a talented artisan.