Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's Still Snowing ...

But tapering off... We got a foot of snow last night. We didn't get the Nor'easter but we did get "The Bomb". We got snow but minus the winds.


I started my Knitting Olympics project but kept thinking about starting FLAK Part 5. I decided I could at least get the graphs ready . My DH's FLAK sweater will be a crew neck pullover.


I snapped a picture of my frequent visitor. The Red-bellied Woodpecker. The other birds are out in force and having a ball.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh WOW!!!! Would love to have the birdhouse hanging by the window. Beautiful view of yours!!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! We got exactly five seconds of snow. I would have loved to have some of yours. :)

I finished the right front of my FLAK, and then ripped it all out. I had forgotten the honeycomb cable!! Aaargh!

Annie

Anonymous said...

You sure got even more snow than we did here - I wonder if this winter ever ends? I love the photo of the Woodpecker, what a great view! Best wishes from Austria!

Anna said...

Beautiful photo!!!