Friday, September 07, 2007

Second Sock Syndrome - What's Up With That?

The Jaywalkers are finished! Check out the Grumperina's Jaywalker gallery!

Now I must do something about this!I started this sock as part of the July (2006) Knitalong Pattern for Sockamaniac Sock Knitters. It's called Fetzensocken by Diana Meyers. The pattern was converted from German to English. Google Fetzensocken and you will find plenty of places to download the pattern. Mine is knit with Koigu KPPPM my absolute favorite sock yarn in the entire world. So why didn't I finish it and the other sock in 2006? I just noticed Sockamaniac has a Yahoo group called Second Sock Syndrome. It doesn't look like an active group though.

6 comments:

Sandra D. said...

I definitely think your Jaywalkers are my favorites of all the ones I've seen. I have a yarn designated for it, and the ball pulled. Now to get it together with the pattern. I have a Fetzensocken in process - not nearly as far along as yours, though. Yours is very nice in KPPM. I'm very prone to SSS, so I'm promising myself before I cast on for Jaywalkers, I'll finish at least ONE pair that I currently have in process. Knit, knit, knit... have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

I think both socks are good. Really like the colours. I also like the Jaywalker pattern. Maybe I'll knit a pair myself one day....

Romi said...

Love the socks!

vanessa said...

go terri, go terri, go terri!

guess you don't need me to come up and knit ;-)

nuttnbunny said...

I, too, am a zombie slave to the Koigu KPPM!

Ang said...

Love those socks!