Thursday, March 30, 2006

J+S Wool for Mara Is Here ...

I have been anxiously awaiting delivery of the wool for the Mara Cardigan I will be knitting as part of the Kara_Class (KAL). Everyday I check the mail box to see if I finally received one of those grey (or is it gray) plastic bags from Jamieson & Smith that I have been hearing and reading about.


Yesterday my wish came true. The grey (or is it gray) bag that came was filled with this!

Footnote:
It appears that the "gray" varient appeared later, as an American English varient of "grey". Both have *mostly* the same many meanings. So yes, "grey" is a color, and was always so. Us Americans had to go and be different with "gray."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beuatiful yarn! It'll make a wonderful sweater.

Sandra D. said...

Looks like enough for a cardigan, Terri! Which version of the pattern do you have? I keep checking Virtual Yarns to see if they've come out with theirs yet. Have fun - I'm looking forward to seeing yours.

vanessa said...

yummy :-)